YOUR WARRANTY INFORMATION
If your Fury Off Road/ Fury Tire becomes unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first 1/32nd of tread life the owner will be compensated 100% of the value of the tire and after that amount to be compensated will be calculated by a Pro-Rated basis down to 25% remaining tread depth. You must pay for mounting, balancing and any other additional charges, such as taxes and freight, or the acceptance of a higher-priced replacement tire. Fury Tires shall not be responsible for any other fees incurred as a part of any exchange, labor, or other costs incurred as a result of this guarantee. Fury is not responsible for any damage or other issues caused by the improper installation (including any of the exclusions below), balance, or selection of tire, including selections of size, specification, type, or use of such tire (including those obligations under the “Owner’s Obligations section below”) that is not recommended by the manufacturer of your vehicle. All terms and conditions of this guarantee are limited to the terms and conditions contained in this guarantee. Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires include the Standard Coverage as well as the additional coverages listed below.
Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires are warrantied against tread wear prior to the applicable indicated mileage for each specific tire model and size, provided that you:
1. Rotate your tires in accordance with prescribed rotation patterns at least every 3,000 - 5,000 miles and have documentation showing rotation schedule.
2. Present the tire for adjustment during regular routine maintenance.
3. Present documentation showing rotation schedule when requesting an adjustment and the date of purchase, vehicle type, model, odometer reading and tire pressure.
When the tread becomes worn to 2/32nd (shown by tread wear indicators molded into the tread grooves) the tire tread shall be considered worn. Such tread wear is determined by the Department of Transportation specifications, and in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires warranties are limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicle on which they are installed, and such warranties and guarantees are not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles. All warranties and guarantees by Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires are only applicable in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico; any tires used or equipped on a vehicle registered or operated outside the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico are not covered by this warranty. Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires will not handle or process any warranty claims without authorized dealer involvement. All warranties must be handled through the authorized dealer that the
products were originally purchased from. Any and all warranties are only warranted to the original purchaser of Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires.
The following is not covered by the Limited Warranty:
• Tire branded or marked “blem/ blemished,” “Non-Adjustable (N/A),” or previously adjusted. Failure, damage or irregular wear due to:
• Road hazards (i.e. punctures, cuts, snags, bruises, impact breaks, etc.), wreck or collision.
• Fire, accident or vandalism.
• Mechanical condition of vehicle, including misalignment, wheel imbalance, faulty shocks or brakes.
• Misapplication of tire or use of improper inner tube.
• Alteration of the tire, modifications, repairs with or addition of alien material.
• Use of tire chains, tire spinning, racing, off-road use, or other competitive activities.
• Your vehicle has staggered tire fitments.
• Costs of mounting and balance service.
• Costs related to tire pressure monitoring systems.
• Costs related to shipping and transportation of the tire.
• Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damages.
• Improper use or operation including, but not limited to: improper tire and vehicle maintenance, run flat or run with severe under inflation, misuse, abuse, accident fire or chemical corrosion, under inflation, overloading, over deflection, or failure to follow recommended rotation practices.
• Improper installation, improper mounting or demounting, misapplication, improper repairs, wheel misalignment, or imbalance in the tire/wheel assembly.
• Your tire size, load and speed rating do not match the tire specifications outlined in your vehicle owner’s manual.
• Tires with the Department of Transportation (DOT) number removed or rendered illegible; tires must bear the DOT prescribed tire identification numbers.
• Ride complaints after the first 1/32nd of tread wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition.
Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires does not warranty any products that were used for improper fitments according to the wheel and tire fitment guideline standards. Any tire that has been stretched to fit a wheel is not covered under any warranty, and any such stretched fitments is the sole responsibility of the installer.
Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires does not warrant any work performed by the dealer, including, but not limited to, their selection, fitment, mounting and balancing, inspection, or repair of any tire.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability, the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and liability for incidental and consequential damages (i.e., loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, road services, towing charges, inconveniences, etc.) Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. NO ONE (including a Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires employee, representative, or dealer) has the authority to vary the terms of this Limited Warranty.*
When making a claim, you must return the tire to be replaced to your Authorized Fury Tire Dealer and sign the customer signature section of the Fury Tire Claim Form.
Proper vehicle and tire care is necessary to obtain the expected wear from a tire. It is your obligation to properly maintain your tires and the vehicle upon which they are mounted, including:
1. Operating your tires at the inflation pressures recommended by the tire and vehicle manufacturer
2. Keeping your tire/wheel assemblies in balance
3. Proper wheel alignment
4. Maintaining steering/ suspension components to be within each manufacturer specifications
5. Rotating your tires at least every 3,000-5,000 miles
We recommend that you have your Authorized Fury Tire Dealer inspect your tires any time you notice irregular or uneven tread wear and rotate them, if necessary. Failure to follow any of the previously mentioned Owner Obligations may be considered a breach of the warranty agreement and result in the termination of the warranty agreement. Furthermore, Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires reserves the right to review each warranty claim and deny the application of the warranty based on a failure to have followed any of the previously mentioned Owner Obligations.
* Fury Off Road/ Fury Tires reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of all warranties at any time.