YOUR WARRANTY INFORMATION
If your Fury Off-Road tire becomes unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first 10% of tread life the owner will be compensated 100% of the value of the tire and after that amount to be compensated will be calculated by a Pro-Rata basis down to 25% remaining tread depth. You must pay for mounting, balancing and any other additional charges, such as taxes and freight or the acceptance of a higher-priced replacement tire. Fury Tires shall not be responsible for any other fees incurred as a part of any exchange, labor, or other costs incurred as a result of this guarantee. Fury is not responsible for any damage or other issues caused by the improper installation (including any of the Exclusions below), balance, or selection of tire—including selections of size, specification, type, or use of such tire (including those obligations under the “Owner’s Obligations section below”) that is not recommended by the manufacturer of your vehicle. All terms and conditions of this guarantee are limited to the terms and conditions contained in this guarantee.
Fury Off-Road tires included the Standard Coverage as well as the additional coverages listed below:
1. Rotate your tires in accordance with prescribed rotation patterns at least every 3,000 - 5,000 miles and have documentation showing rotation schedule.
2. Present the tire for adjustment during regular routine maintenance.
3. Present documentation showing rotation schedule when requesting an adjustment and the date of purchase, vehicle type, model, odometer reading and tire pressure. When the tread becomes worn to 2/32" (shown by tread wear indicators molded into the tread
grooves) the tire tread shall be considered worn. Such tread wear is determined by the Department of Transportation specifications and in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
4-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The 4-Year Manufacturer Warranty is a non-prorated replacement for any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use. Non-intended uses include racing, off-road use, or competition use. If a manufacturing defect in material or
workmanship occurs, the tire will be replaced at no charge, on a non-prorated basis to the consumer.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Fury Off-Road tire warranties are limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicle on which they are installed and such warranties and guarantees not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles. All warranties and guarantees by Fury tires are only applicable in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico; any tires used or equipped on a vehicle registered or operated outside the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico are not covered by this warranty.
The following is not covered by the Limited Warranty:
• Tire branded or marked “blem,” “Non-Adjustable (N/A),” or previously adjusted. Failure, damage or irregular wear due to:
• Road hazards (i.e. punctures, cuts, snags, bruises, impact breaks, etc.), wreck or collision;
• Fire, accident or vandalism; • Mechanical condition of vehicle, including misalignment, wheel imbalance, faulty
shock s or brakes;
• Misapplication of tire or use of improper inner tube;
• Alteration of the tire, or addition of alien material.
• Use of tire chains, tire spinning, racing, off-road use, or other competitive activities.
• Your vehicle has staggered tire fitments.
• Costs of mounting and balance service.
• Costs related to tire pressure monitoring systems.
• Costs related to shipping and transportation of the tire.
• Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damages.
• Improper use or operation including, but not limited to: improper tire and vehicle maintenance, run flat or run with severe under inflation, misuse, abuse, accident fire or chemical corrosion, under inflation, overloading, over deflection, or failure to follow recommended rot ation practices.
• Improper installation, improper mounting or demounting, misapplication, improper repairs, wheel misalignment, or imbalance in the tire/wheel assembly.
• Your tire size, load and speed rating do not match the tire specifications outlined in
your vehicle owner’s manual.
• Tires with the Department of Transportation (DOT) number removed or rendered illegible; tires must bear the DOT prescribed tire identification numbers.
• Ride complaints after the first 1/32nd of tread wear or due to damaged wheels or any
Fury Off-Road Tires does not warrant any work performed by the dealer, including, but not limited to, their selection, fitment, mounting and balancing, inspection, or repair of any tire. CONSUMER RIGHTS This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Fury Off-Road Tires disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability, the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and liability for incidental and consequential damages (i.e., loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, road services,
towing charges, inconveniences, etc.)
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. NO ONE (including a Fury Off-Road Tires employee, representative, or dealer) has the authority to vary the terms of this Limited Warranty.*
When making a claim, you must return the tire to be replaced to your Fury tire dealer and sign the customer signature section of the Fury Tire Claim Form. Proper vehicle and tire care is necessary to obtain the expected wear from a tire. It is your obligation to properly maintain your tires and the vehicle upon which they are mounted, including:
1. Operating your tires at the inflation pressures recommended by the tire and vehicle manufacturer
2. Keeping your tire/wheel assemblies in balance
3. Proper wheel alignment
4. Maintaining steering/ suspension components to be within each manufacturer specifications
5. Rotating your tires at least every 3,000-5,000 miles
We recommend that you have your Fury tire dealer inspect your tires any time you notice irregular or uneven tread wear and rotate them, if necessary. Failure to follow any of the above-mentioned Owner Obligations may be considered a breach of the warranty agreement and result in the termination of the warranty agreement. Furthermore, Fury Off-Road Tires reserves the right to review each Warranty claim and deny the application of the warranty based on a failure to have followed any of the above mention Owner Obligations.
* Fury Off-Road Tires reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of all warranties at any time.